Cinnamon Rolls 101


These are my cinnamon rolls proofing (I love the smell of yeasty bread especially in the proofing stage!)
So I thought I would start my blog by taking a look at my Pinterest inspired projects from the last year ... I made the most yummy cinnamon rolls!  I saw the original post on Pinterest, but then that link lead me to the receipe from The Pioneer Woman (www.thepioneerwoman.com) and let me tll you, these bad boys were DELISH!  I've actually made this receipe a few times since I first made them in January 2012.  I have to add, though, that this receipe was a bit time consuming!  So, if you want to wake up on a Sunday morning and eat cinnamon rolls you have to plan ahead!

Here is the receipe link for The Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls 101:

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/06/cinammon_rolls_/

Oh, one more thing ... the day I made my recipe I didn't have maple so I used the glaze (only) for The Pioneer Woman's Orange Marmalade Rolls:  http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/04/orange-marmalade-rolls.  This glaze has orange juice in it, but it was not super citrus-y  (is that a word?).  I love the glaze from that recipe and so I use that glaze with my cinnamon rolls.  Yummy!

Try these, you will L-O-V-E them!!

Sandra <3

Comments