Making time ...

Hello friends ... it has been a while since I've posted, but I've been busy crafting, graphic designing, cooking and following one of my old passions, photography.  My family gave me a new camera for Mother's Day and it has been so fun learning all of the new features.

I use Pinterest faithfully for inspiration.  Lately I've been in a mad rush pinning for an upcoming European summer vacation.  Places to see, things to do in Germany and Austria.  Follow me on our upcoming journey ... I'll share posts I have pinned and then write my own post about the places and spaces we will visit and what I took from what I pinned.

Stay tuned ... our new journey begins in August.

Sandra

Oh, the places we've been and the memories we've made ...  Scotland, England (multiple times), Norway, Belgium, Germany, France, Canada, Mexico, Disney cruise to Alaska, Royal Caribbean cruise to Europe ... last count I've been to 24 states in the U.S.  It is not about the "stuff" I collect in my life.  I don't need fancy stuff ... I like good stuff, but it is not a priority for me.  I'm pretty simple and don't need much.  There is something that I absolutely need and that is spending time with my family.  Taking time out of our crazy schedules to travel is so important and we are so blessed that we are able to pack our bags and just leave it all behind.  That is everything to me.  Whether it is near or far, the places and spaces we go and the memories we make are ... priceless.   



Comments