25 Days of Elf on the Shelf - Day 3

Pin It
Charlie Brown is one of my daughter's all time favorites ... even more so now with the new Peanut's movie recently released.  When I came across this post on Pinterest from Buzzfeed.com I had to recreate Lucy's little Psychiatric Help Booth (Elf sized)! 

Supplies/Tools used:  (1) I used black foam core board (which I already had) to create the little booth (I hot glued the joints).  You could use a cardboard box for this as well.  No need to buy foam core board.  (2) Measure out 3 equal pieces of cardboard (4.5 x 8); 1 piece for the header board (3.5 x 8); and 2 pieces for the poles (.5 x 8).  (3) Glue the three 5 x 8 pieces to form a box at the base.  Glue the poles on the inside of the box.  Glue the header board.  (4)  Finish off the little booth by cutting color pieces of cardstock: one piece for the header (3.5 x 8) and once piece (4.5 x 8).  (5) Using a black Sharpie write "Psychiatric Help 5 ₵" on the header and "The Doctor is IN" (for the IN just had cut a piece of white paper and outline in black.  




YES, SUCCESS!!!! 

Comments