It's a HiT ... Cat in the Hat Marshmallow Hats

Well, suffice it to say the Cat in the Hat Marshmallow hats were a "HiT"!  A quote from one of Lida's classmates, Elianna, "These are the cutest things I have ever seen."  Another boy said, "OMG I can't wait to eat this ... it looks like blood."  And another little boy, "How do you do your makeup like that?"  Ok, his observation had nothing to do with the treat, but he cracked me up!  My response, "It's a girl thing."  Let's just say he was, "mesmerized by my ummm ... beauty."  LOL

Lida was so excited to pass out these little treats.  She added, as she was going around the circle, "My mom made these.  Didn't she do great reading our story?"  Oh, and because Miss Lida did not want me to make any green food, we read, "The Cat in the Hat" (so appropriate -- fits the treat.")  What a fun day for me to be able to read to Lida's class and to see how happy she was to call me, "MOM."  I love being a mommy. 

 

 
 
 
 


Comments