Father's Day Gift


I saw the above "All about my Daddy" questionnaire (which was framed) on Pinterest ... then I saw some Father's Day picture ideas of kids holding the letters D-A-D.  I put the two ideas together and I created this 12 x 12 scrapbook page which I gave to my husband for Father's Day.  I get the 12 x 12 pages printed at Costco.  They are only $2.99 per page and they print them in 1 hour!

Last year I bought him a Creative Memories magnetic hanging frame and every couple of months I swap out the 12 x 12 pages so he always has a current page. Oh, when I switch out his pages I put the old pages in Lida's scrapbook. Needless to say, he L-O-V-E-D it. Which reminds me, he needs a new page!  Here is what the newest version of the board sold by Creative Memories looks like.  The ones I have have a hanging ribbon and a extra large decorative nail.  Super cute!


(http://www.creativememories.com/Content/Shop/Product.aspx?pr=InspectOffering&s=650685&dpr=BrowseCategory&ds=/Hierarchy/Gift%20Ideas/Photo%20Displays%20and%20Decorations)



Comments